Monday, September 14, 2015

Confabulation with the Freemans - Part Trois



Beth: It’s gonna take me a while to get used to your face with dentures when you get them, it like completely changes the look of someones face.
Mark: Wait, why am I getting dentures? 
Beth: Everyone gets them! 

~

(Driving)
Beth: Whoa, check it out! Mustang.
Mark: Porsche. 
Beth: Called it. 

~

Beth: If I don’t get my Happy Mail today, I’m going to kill myself. 

~

Talking about getting a pet pig:
Beth: Do they bite? 
Mark: No
Beth: Do they have teeth? 
Mark Yes. 
Beth: Would we have to feed it garbage? 

~

Later, talking about naming our pet pig: 
Mark: What about Señor Oinkers? 
Beth: No, nothing pig related. 
Mark: You wanted to call it pig

~

Talking about a career for Mark: 
Beth: Sometimes I just have no idea what you’re gonna do! 
Mark: Yeah… I’m pretty mysterious, hey? 

~

Mark: I wish I had a nice long jacket to wear over my suit. 
Beth: Yeah, something that hits you here? (motioning to mid-thigh) 
Mark: No, longer. 
Beth: Like a trench? 
Mark: Yeah. It will be my dress up coat AND my murder coat. 

~

Beth: Lets hug over there and look at that flower. 

~

Beth: Are you proud of me for eating all those burritos? 
(Costco size pack) 

~

Without any prompting, as we are lying in bed in the dark, about to fall asleep: 
Mark: You can play with my Apple watch when I get it if you want. 
Silence.
(He still hasn’t got one) 

~

Beth: Your bum is so tinyyyy!! 
Mark: Hey! It’s a birch defect.

~

Camping this summer, beside an older guy in a white van, as we are playing cards at our picnic table: 
Beth: I’m scared that guy is gonna murder us tonight. 
Mark: Why? 
Beth: Cause a couple times I’ve looked over there and he’s been looking right at me. 
Mark: (Casually) Well quit looking at him then, you’re making yourself a target. 

~

Getting into the car Mark is driving, Beth, wanting to say ‘Punch it Chewy!’ 
Beth: Hit it, Gunny! 

~

After Mark is stroking Beth under the chin creepily: 
Beth: No, stop. I couldn’t tell you how much I hate that. 
Mark (whispering): You could try… 

~

I tried to find a recent picture of Mark and I to post with this, but I was unsuccessful. Then I thought, why not post a picture of something we made togeths? Check out this little human! Half Mark, half me. BIZARRE! And amazing. It's little profile makes my heart swell every time I look at it. Jan 2016 we will meet him or her! Extremely thankful and in awe of it's little kicks.  




No comments:

Post a Comment