Thursday, December 3, 2009

Category Number Two

tonight i burrowed myself away in our cold little room and watched julie & julia. i drew a large stack of books:



sometimes it feels like life can be sorted into two categories: being immersed or being out of sorts. lately, i've felt like i'm a stranger to these parts. which makes me resort to acting and hiding.

this morning i had one hour to finish 4 pages for my early class and i was puking in the toilet.
as i was lying on the bathroom floor, suddenly covered in sweat i was calling out but i don't remember for who. i don't think i've ever looked so pale as my reflection did. luckily, it passed relatively quickly and i bullshitted my way through the rest of the paper and got on my way to class.

today, i bought myself a soft, thick brown towel. i have been using an old beach towel that i pretty sure i remember finding at cultus lake when i was nine. it is scratchy.

i like Lykke Li, you see and this is from Possibility.

So tell me when you hear my heart stop
You're the only one that knows
Tell me when you hear my silence
There's a possibility I wouldn't know

1 comment:

  1. Your top banner is AWESOME!

    Can I be under a new category of "Sadder" instead of "Happier"?

    Ha.

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete